A Message from The President
I hope everyone is enjoying our great Northwoods summer and staying healthy. At our August board meeting, we discussed when we could be an appropriate time to start up some of our activities. The board feel that the right time would be just after Labor Day, which would be Tuesday September 8th, 2020.
With that in mind, each and everyone would be responsible for self-sanitizing. Also, the following rules would be in effect:
- Masks are required unless medically exempt
- Use of sanitizing wipes to clean your area of use when finished
- Use of hand sanitizer- often.
- Do the best for spacing 6 feet distances as possible within our given areas
- No food to share at this time (may change in the future)
- Water and soda are available for purchase or bring your own
- Masks will be available for purchase for $1 each
Call Cheryl in the office at 715-356-9118 if you have any questions and to see if things have changed since this notice was posted. We will keep you updated.
We hope to see you back here after September 8th, 2020.